1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer or mobile phone when you visit certain sites. Cookies enable a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or device and can in some cases be used to identify a particular user, depending on the information they contain or the way in which the device is used.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the websites of that server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES USED IN THIS WEBSITE
- ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web site, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical cookies: Are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications, or platforms and to create browsing profiles for users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web site, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: They collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social Cookies: These are set by social networking platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: Allow monitoring of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Security cookies: They store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
- ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Data Processor: INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF EUROPE S.P.A., Sede legale: Via Manfredo Camperio,14 - 20123 Milano, Cod. Fisc. - P.IVA e registro imprese di Milano n. 12932001006 - REA (MI) n. 2046718, Data Protection Officer can be contacted at: email@example.com..
- Data controllers:
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MILAN (Baranzate), DPO email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MONZA, DPO email address: email@example.com
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF TICINO, DPO email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF COMO, DPO email address: email@example.com
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MODENA, DPO email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF SIENA, DPO email address: email@example.com
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF BERGAMO, DPO email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ISE KIDDY ENGLISH, DPO email address: email@example.com
ISE SCHOOLS inform you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679, on data protection (RGPD) and Legislative Decree n. 101 dated 10 August 2018 on Data Protection, for which the following information is provided:
- Purposes of the processing: As specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
- Legitimation of the processing: Consent of the interested party.
- Data conservation criteria: As specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
- Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
- Rights that assist the Interested Party: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to access, rectify, object and delete your data, as well as the portability and limitation of its processing, directing motivated communication to our DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to file a claim with the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali, addressed at Piazza Venezia 11, IT-00187, Roma, with email: email@example.com. or visiting the link: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/diritti/come-agire-per-tutelare-i-tuoi-dati-personali.
4. COOKIES USED IN OUR WEBSITES
4.1. CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
|CONSENT||youtube.com||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded YouTube videos and registers anonymous statistical data.||2 years|
|YSC||youtube.com||YouTube sets this cookie to track the views of embedded videos on YouTube pages.||Session|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||youtube.com||YouTube sets this cookie to measure bandwidth, determining whether the user gets the new or old player interface.||5 months 27 days|
|yt-remote-device-id||youtube.com||YouTube sets this cookie to store the user's video preferences using embedded YouTube videos.||Never|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||youtube.com||YouTube sets this cookie to store the user's video preferences using embedded YouTube videos.||Never|
To track affiliate referrals
To track affiliate referrals
|inspired_session||.internationalschoolofmilan.it||To track affiliate referrals||Session|
|inspired_referer||.internationalschoolofmilan.it||To track affiliate referrals||1 month|
|cookie-agreed-version||www.internationalschoolofmilan.it||To track affiliate referrals||3 months 8 days|
|inspired_session||.internationalschoolofmonza.it||To track affiliate referrals||Session|
|inspired_referer||.internationalschoolofmonza.it||To track affiliate referrals||1 month|
|cookie-agreed-version||www.internationalschoolofmonza.it||To track affiliate referrals||3 months 8 days|
|inspired_session||.isticino.com||To track affiliate referrals||Session|
|inspired_referer||.isticino.com||To track affiliate referrals||1 month|
|cookie-agreed-version||www.isticino.com||To track affiliate referrals||3 months 8 days|
|inspired_session||.iscomo.com||To track affiliate referrals||Session|
|inspired_referer||.iscomo.com||To track affiliate referrals||1 month|
|cookie-agreed-version||www.iscomo.com||To track affiliate referrals||3 months 8 days|
|inspired_session||.internationalschoolofmodena.it||To track affiliate referrals||Session|
|inspired_referer||.internationalschoolofmodena.it||To track affiliate referrals||1 month|
|cookie-agreed-version||www.internationalschoolofmodena.it||To track affiliate referrals||3 months 8 days|
|inspired_session||.internationalschoolofsiena.it||To track affiliate referrals||Session|
|inspired_referer||.internationalschoolofsiena.it||To track affiliate referrals||1 month|
|cookie-agreed-version||www.internationalschoolofsiena.it||To track affiliate referrals||3 months 8 days|
|inspired_session||.isbergamo.com||To track affiliate referrals||Session|
|inspired_referer||.isbergamo.com||To track affiliate referrals||1 month|
|cookie-agreed-version||www.isbergamo.com||To track affiliate referrals||3 months 8 days|
|inspired_session||.kiddyenglish.it||To track affiliate referrals||Session|
|inspired_referer||.kiddyenglish.it||To track affiliate referrals||1 month|
|_p_hfp_client_id||.apps.elfsight.com||Elfsight sets this cookie to implement social platforms on the website and enables the social platforms to track the users by assigning them a specific ID.||
Less than a minute
4.2. THIRD-PARTY COOKIES NOT CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
External providers of this website:
Cookies on our website are used by:
- The Owner of the website INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF EUROPE S.P.A.
- GOOGLE INC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA; (https://safety.google/privacy/privacy-controls/)
- Google LLC, D/B/A YouTube, 901 Cherry Ave. San Bruno, CA 94066, USA; (https://privacy.google.com/take-control.html)
- Meta (ex Facebook), 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA; (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/)
- Instagram Meta Platforms, Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA; (https://privacycenter.instagram.com/policy)
- Twitter, Inc, 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. (https://www.courts.ca.gov/opinions/links/S230051-LINK14.PDF)
- LinkedIn Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, 1 Microsoft Way, Redmond, Washington, 98052, USA(https://es.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy).
5. HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
|Delete cookies from the device||
Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thereby removing cookies from all websites visited.
However, some of the saved information (for example, login details or website preferences) may also be lost.
|Manage specific cookies||To have more precise control of site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.|
|Block cookies||Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. Also, some services and features may not work properly.|
6. HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
|Internet Explorer. Version 11||https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer|
|Firefox. Version 65.0.1||https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies|
Questa informativa sui cookie è stata aggiornata l'ultima volta a maggio 2023